...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Sidebar ... I would take some cash and a BP stock trade in a New York minute. We have to get more than current market value though right? I mean with what has been accomplished so far, regardless of end point shortcomings, there is a lot of market value potential in the right hands. Just the tax loss carry forward is likley worth $1-2 pps, assuming ABL is commercialized eventually resulting in revenues? So even $3 pps to a BP is a steal all things considered, with half of that recovered on paper and tax relief by the tax loss carry forward. And $3 gets everyone out whole, with a minor profit (Hepa, Ori, Dart), and a huge profit for some who have averaged down to under $1 pps purchasing. 

I know this is all napkin math, but that seems doable to me for a BP and acceptable to me as a worried investor. BP gets the goods, and the people who have invested their lives and have the most intimate knowledge about ABL/RVX.

It's hard for me to fathom that a worst case deal like that couldn't be struck with a BP, unless the insiders and big fish just want to see it on the trash heap down the road, or have "other" goals for control?

If I were Don, I would cough up the $6m to Hepa personally (he has it right?), before alllowing an Ori/Hepa control scenario with a stock conversion at current pps ... and then sell this "thing" asap to get my money back plus a bundle, even at $3 (or more if there are bidders) pps.

JMHO's ... plus $10 gets you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply