...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Buckeyes (and Koo),

Really great and insightful posts right there!  

My main point really is that if one wanted to put a company up for bid, one wouldn't sign on an Eversana to do so not that would I assume doing so would ever be in Eversana's business model sweet spot either.  

But to your point, I totally agree that selling to a BP is always an open-ended option I think is your point regardless of whether or not you've also already contracted with an Eversana.  

And even Eversana themselves may make that recommendation to sell as the best path forward and/or in addition to making an executive leadership change at the top I do also suppose.  

Years ago now it was discussed that the best RVX strategy in the long run was to become a Star Factory by creating all of these different and unique drug solutions and then license them out as a cash cow over time.  

Now years later, that's still seems to me like the best strategy go forward yet we have not yet produced our very first star.  Not one.  This all of our frustration.  

And while we have had several shooting stars in the sky that shine brilliantly in the moment, none have produced any sustained light or heat! 

Something must give very soon.  To me that seems inevitable.  But until then, I guess we are all basically trapped to see this to some hopefully good conclusion.  

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply