high grade gold & moly

15 Gold properties & 1 Molybdenum resource - Beardmore & Geraldton, N/W Ontario.

Free

Nov 10, 2007 05:14AM

Nov 10, 2007 07:26AM

True enough about lots of gold left over on RMK property.

RMK needs some real dynamism like KXL - mgmnt, finance, geology, PR, big thinkers and big money.

One problem for RMK is that it has loads and loads of interesting properties but a low level of corporate "go", a low level of finance, no big PR plan and a low level of activity.

Of course we are rightfully delighted about the Premier work, but really Premier is the "go" factor of that, and will have 70% for their efforts.

I am not bashing here - I am painting a picture of the way forward.  Looking from a great distance, the RMK properties in aggregate are probably as good as the KXL ones.  A more dynamic idea, plan, execution for RMK could quickly make the SP 10x what it is now.

I worry a bit that RMK has so many irons in the fire with old (still good, but old) properties that the one clear vision needed gets the energy drained off it.

I am an RMK holder and hope to pick up more at low prices.  I do dream of RMK teamed up with the KXL crew for a while, making big things happen.

Nov 10, 2007 04:14PM
Nov 11, 2007 09:24AM

Nov 11, 2007 10:51AM

Nov 11, 2007 02:01PM

Nov 12, 2007 04:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply