Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: res - its in the financials - it has been shipped and sold already.
Feb 05, 2008 07:55PM

Actually I don't see any reference to a shift in emphasis to development of the high grade and forgoing the lower grade production in the annual MD&A.

The year end financial dated May 07 actually predates the production update of April 07 with clearly states the intension to provide ore from SG1 via long hole methods that would significantly enhance production.

I would have thought a news release to more clearly define the companies focus when this decission was made as it sounds like that was discussed at the AGM.... Fine if you were at the AGM....

Clearly SGR is still in need of the "Event" which will be the perceptional change to the average investor. The laging jr resource sector does not help either, as many companies are trading severely undervalued. Several I know trade at just over their cash position and equipment salvage value and have no market cap for their resource.

Hopefully the develoment is progressing well in the SA deeps, and the high grade production will soon be that "Event" the SGR longs have been waiting for.

New Message
Please login to post a reply