Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Re: Questions?

in response to by
posted on Sep 03, 2008 11:57AM

I was browsing stockchase this morning, while there, I was checking out Noront and one of the analysts was complaining that Noront was halting the stock on unimportant NR's. Of course there was a lot of excitment surrounding NOT but no resource estimate to speak of...today the SP is 1/3 of its 52 week high...this cannot be said of SGR. In the end all we can hope for are the basics...profiteability and a resource estimate, after that it wont be the choice of words in the NR that pushes SP, but the results. I do believe SGR could promote their story better, but if you are long, it doesnt matter. mainly, I would like to see positive cash flow, if that can happen by end of 3rd quarter as stated, I will be satisfied.

Its unfortunate that you were labelled a basher by some, as I did not get that impression from reading your posts, I like to hear different opinions both positive and negative about this or any stock, it cant all be rosy. At least this board is well moderated and will not degenerate as the SH board has.

New Message
Please login to post a reply