Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Re: 43-101

in response to by
posted on Oct 27, 2008 07:12AM

RE: 43101

They ARE consistent, and I won't stand to see their names besmirched in such an audacious fashion. Their consistency manifests itself, however, in an unfortunate fashion: THEY NEVER MEET DEADLINES!.

Yet I do think that this problem might be fortuate for us, the meagre shareholders who actually own this Public Company this time for two reasons,

First, they kept delaying the release because they were discovering major new deposits that would greatly enhance the 43-101 and its impact. This, I think, was good.

Second, the SubPrime and whatever else Fiasco hit and drove Markets down everywhere and SGR slipped down too -Big Time. But ask yourself this: What would the release of major Good News like TSX Listing or 43-101 Information do to SGR in this hostile climate? Nothing. A complete waste I think.

In fact, SGR has had No Luck with the release of good news EVER in my memory. Even in good times when they released good news the Stock Price dropped. I never did get that, but again they had consistency. So I think the release of it would do no good for the stock price and for that reason I expect it will unfortunaely happen soon.

As you might guess, they don't call me for advice. What's up with that?

On the good news front they have made Great New Discoveries of late such that even Dale sounds excited; the company can process a product for #300 and sell it for over $700; and Hugh just bought another $150,000 worth of SGR as flow through and he is a conservative and astute businessman, and an insider..

So Hold On Folks, Pray if that helps you, and Enjoy the Ride. SGR will Prevail.

New Message
Please login to post a reply