Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

There are several issues that I have with the planned events that some people think are going to happen.

1. If the company releases a 43-101 on just the hinge, how does that qualify them for entry on the TSX?

2. With the share price under a buck, can they still get listed on the TSX, do they have enough market cap? (Case in point is Global, they are in danger yet again of being de-listed)

3. Release a full 43-101 in the new year? I thought the plan was to get a partial 43-101 to the market by the end of the year? A full 43-101 would take a little bit longer and I would guess maybe by the time year end is released that they would release one, along with an updated mine plan.

I am hoping that the Q3 results will show that the company IS progressing to the point that they CAN predict cash flow positive, this would be good news.

I think that a year end financials, a full 43-101, an updated mine plan, and maybe a TSX listing by the end of Q2 is more benefial to the company when some of this credit crisis starts to abate.

MHO,

AK

New Message
Please login to post a reply