Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I guess it depends on when the shares were borrowed to short.

We had a high on April 1 of 1.95, are now at 1.71, a long loss/ short gain of 12 plus percent.

There was a block of offers (approx 223 K) at 1.70 that almost got filled on April 3. SP was (IMO) brought down in a well collared manner with a small slot of shallow depth bids/asks between substantial bid/ask numbers. A whack got filled at 1.71 in the closing seconds of trading. You need to draw your own conclusions. It will be interesting to see what the offers are on the table on Monday.

If someone shorted near the top they could be up 10 plus percent and could look to cover before the next "uplifting" news.

The more I participate in this stock, the more I feel like I am a cage operator going up and down a shaft...the problem is I can't hear the bell ring sequence (don't even know if they still do that)..so I don't know where I am going next. So far I am confident I will end up at top of the shaft at the end of the shift.

We will have a better insight with the next short report.

gd

New Message
Please login to post a reply