Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Up and Down

posted on Apr 04, 2009 05:40AM

Re: Shorts et al

I too believe there are many players who drive this stock ... UP and DOWN .. ad infiitum. And there is money to be made doing it, as long as the stock does not go crazy and skyrocket to a new HIGH, where many Longs feel it should be. And then the amatures get caught with a small profit and a stock that is now too High to buy. I am truly one of those amatures. And I believe in SGR aand gold.

That said, if you have some cash. Lows are Buying Time, and we're low and Monday we'll see ... Lower or Higher? I'll tell you later. Gold is down, below $900, and people who play on the basis of Elliot Wave have been saying gold will track down to a low before it skyrockets to new highs above $1000, maybe to $1200 or higher. I feel that SGR does follow gold, and our losses lately do follow the decline in gold. But I do believe gold will certainly rise. I mean, printing paper is just printing paper, and debt is debt. America has too much for my comfort zone. If USA was a house, they would be on the street, like so many who live in one.

So while it is disconcerting when SGR declines like it did, it still has what it has, does what ir does, and has some wonderful info which will soon be released: the 43-101 on the Hinge, the 43-101 on the whole thing, continued news on expanding gold resource, perhaps a move to TSX, and maybe more. It might drop further, especially if gold does, and that would be Buying Time. Look back 6 months and see all the buying times. It is always Darkest just before Dawn.

Hope this calms some nerves or presents some opportunities because SGR is a steal at $1.80. I know because I am buying as it deals with this drop. And make sure you transfer $5000 worth of your shares into a TFSA. I did on Jan 3 and they're now worth about $8000. I did it when San was low, a good time to buy.

All the best to True Believers, and good luck to traders. This has great potential.

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply