Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

The view from Lat Am

posted on Aug 10, 2009 04:54PM

Dale Ginn, CEO of San Gold (SGR.v) and the latest big winner on "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" (without telling the shareholders)

Posted: 09 Aug 2009 10:31 PM PDT

Big congrats to Dale Ginn, CEO of San Gold (SGR.v) who last week managed to cash in 700,000 options priced at 15c and then sell 500k of them at $2.65, thus netting himself $1.25m on the deal (and he still has 200,000 shares to play with).

Unfortunately, Dale forgot to use his "phone a friend" and so nobody else has gotten around to hearing about Dale's big win yet. But fear not, that's what IKN is around for! So don't worry about courting publicity for that instant millionaire feeling you've been carrying around all weekend, Dale...we got it covered for you. I mean, as SGR.v already has 237m shares O/S it would have been easy to miss half a million in the rush if you don't proclaim it to the world, right? And I'm sure you want everybody to know.

Same goes for the Boulay guy at San Gold who's out there selling his shares....and Courtney Shearer, too. In fact, it's a bit strange how management are bailing on the stock right now in wholesale style, isn't it? You don't suppose..........? NAAAAH, SURELY NOT!
I've been a holder of SGR for a number of years now and love the way these guys can create millionaires. Not too long to wait untl we join the party.
By the way, thank you all for your very informative posts.
Traps you're a veritable gold mine. What a data base.
GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply