Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I agree traps ...I like FC's posts, are we not all pumping 90% of our posts anyway! I read this forum daily and enjoy the support i get when i ask questions. There are a ton of opinions here and great insights to be found. I do get tired of the drama from some of the regulars who by the text alone( cause really I have no Idea what the hello is going on in anybodys head) seem to act mightier than the average poster. Funny how noone complains about rookies constant azzkising, noone has demanded him to cut that out. No offence rookie I actually find it entertaining and it does give some insight into your personality(in this forum anyway). has anyone heard or read about the personality changes that result in chat room type environments...long and short there area a lot of behaviors exhibited on line that would never be displayed face to face by the same individuals. I would love it if everybody continued to post their crazy opinions ...on and off topic.

Stay sane!!!

21buck21

New Message
Please login to post a reply