Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

New to 'the club!'

posted on Oct 15, 2009 11:55PM

Hello 'San Gold' owners! I'm new to the AGORACOM club, but I've been a reader of this fourum since I became a San Gold share holder in 2008. Since then I've made over 140% but have not sold a single share.

I do not own many shares, but have 5 digits worth and hope to see the share price rise steadily for at least the next 3 - 5 years. I'm a long term holder and have high expectations for this stock. By reading your numerous posts, I have no idea where this stocks price could lead. My eventual hope is to see it at over the $7.00 range. I'm not sure if this is just wishful thinking in 3 -5 years, or if they will be bought out at some future date. I do not do enough research to make any valid points, so this is where all of your posts help me a lot.

Anyhow, I believe there has been a lot of 'bashing' as of late as no one really knows what is happening with this stock. Years of a 43-101 promise, and an eventual TSX listing are the big issues as of late. However, no one has mentioned anything on San Gold's purchase of Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. I'm wondering why there is no major mention of this here, and how do you see this purchase to help San Gold. Is this stock of LME worth a'buy' and what do you believe San gold will do with these shares? If you own Laurion, will they be converted to San Gold shares or will they keep trading under the LME symbol? I'm wondering what people think of this move.

Finally, I look forward to reading any replies and am long on the greens, plus have joined the fairway with 'The Cat" and 'The Strike' long ago as well.

So many of you offer such a wealth of knowledge and I thank you, especially the 'HUB LEADERS' and hopefully soon a new leader named 'Rookie' for this,

Azzurri

New Message
Please login to post a reply