Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Greetings Azzurri and Thanx for the vote of confidence, however my role is more of a moderator and voice of reason. I would hate to be a leader and have to decide to pull somebodies post when emotions at times seem to get the better of us. The other board likes to refer to me as the Rookie in Paradise or the hall monitor. LOL My real goal however is to prompt and sometimes prod for good meaningful discussion, especially when the board members get bored while sitting patiently waiting for some good news. As for LME, go back to Oct. 8th at 12:29 when Jeff made his uncanny prediction of an impending NR. The deal was discussed from an SGR VG gold angle, unfortunately just because we all seem to talk a lot and have opinions we usually do not know as much as we think. I am hoping the new IR relationship with Renmark will help in this matter. Do not be afraid to post as I personally look forward to reading the board everyday and like to see lots of names and comments.

PS

The most important thing I have learned is not to take anything personally, and if somebody criticizes you or your post just laugh it off. I got beat up pretty good when I first came on the forum as some of my question in hind site were pretty lame. Cheers and make sure you know what your investment objectives are, as holding anything in an economic environment as we are in today can be quite difficult at times. Traps always says do your own DD, which means don't be lazy and take anything you read on hear to the bank and traps also always says Long on the Greens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply