Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Well I suppose getting listed on the TSX then is not as much a priority as we all hoped it would be, as we all have said before this limits the number of funds that are available to own SGR and hampers our SP appreciation possibly. We have seen it now time and again, drill results are not driving us forward as much as surging gold prices. nonetheless I am ok with this if we are CF positive that can only help SP. My issue along with many others is that if this is true, they are continuesly misleading us as investors and because of it we all tend to draw our own conclusions about the reasons, this can also be seen as negative by others which may contribute to the volatility of this stock. I get the feeling that we are at times a house of cards, I feel there is great potential on the upside but we seem to be pretty good on the downside as well..it feels tenuous at times. Anyhow, great fodder for the forums here, but Chraga made some good points about management and this might explain why we are seeing this change in focus...experience is key. Plus no 43-101 keeps this a higher risk investment, and in times of uncertainty like we are in now people dont like to take too much risk...

New Message
Please login to post a reply