Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Just a bizarre thought. Why not have it all? Continuation of exploration success, become cash flow positive, 43-101, and a TSX listing.

I don't beleive that SGR's employees are involved to a great extent in producing a 43-101 once the drill results are reported. Howe crunches the numbers and comes out with a report. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now if there has been a material change in that the results coming in are so fantastic that a 43-101 would greatly underestimate the deposit, why not tell us?

Communication is all I ask for. Dale at the AGM and in public appearances has stated timelines for the release of the 43-101. And I am sure, to no ones surprise, they have come and gone as have all the projections from analysts on the web site. Anyone else feel Dale's almost palpable contempt towards SHs at the last AGM? As communication with shareholders is deemed essential in a well managed company where does that leave us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply