Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: 10-km faulted fold axis extending eastward from Horseshoe Lake to the San Go

Don't get overly exited about how much gold we have....

First the 43-101 if it even exist and ever comes out will be on upper hinge area. So don't expect much more then 1/2 Million oz.

Now the goal is still to break 3.0 Million oz on the entire mine.

I think some people may be overly optimistic about how much gold the drilling results will translate to. You will be sadly dissapointed if you are expecting numbers like 5M or 8M.

at 3M, if we mined it all at 1000$ gold with a cost of 300$ per oz gives us 2B in profit.

with a current market cap of 1B we are able to support 2x our price over the next couple years. I expect that over the next 5 years they may be able to prove out another 3 M oz which will take us to 6 M and supporting 4B market cap. so we could be at around 10-12$ a share in 5 years if gold stays above 1000.

That is what i belive to be reality. HOwever becomming cash flow positive is the single most important factor of it all, next to finding more gold.

Jeff

Feb 28, 2010 06:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply