Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: 10-km faulted fold axis extending eastward from Horseshoe Lake to the San Gold

..consolidating the GoldenFairWay in my mind will give SGR ???? million of oz. I guess looking back in history over 1.5 million oz had been mined and now San has 1.7 of different classifications of 43-101. Looking over the core from the deeps with in the mine we could say we have 3 million oz and the Cartwrite is a mirror which would reflect another 3 mill , but wait we have our 7 large anomalies ( pg 183 of 2004 ACA Howe ) below 5000, which could according to my scale add 3 more million. I guess looking East at our new hinges we could see another 3 mill as we have the Wingold runnuning parallel with the Sam Unit. This is only half the story as Sans top geologist compare the recent JV with SKP as having a mirror of gold on their side. I guess looking West past Luana we see the Poundmaker and Clinton audit that shows over one oz per tn. I guess this is all hear say but i go with my gut feelings and well enjoy this game on the GoldenFairWay....PS..alot of the blue flags represent old past gold showings. Down load and take a look at slide 21 and 24 as this will help to follow the drilling on the GoldenFairWay...PDF]

University of Manitoba Department of Geological Sciences 24 March ....Down Load. then scroll to slide #24 and follow the Emporor flag and # 21 couvers the GoldenFAIRWAY.......TIP, hold down the control key and tab the + key as this well enlarge the slide for better viewing. Traps7

Feb 28, 2010 06:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply