Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

How about five bucks by Friday.

I think we could all stand that by Friday, however IMHO it would be unreasonable to expect that. Most analysts figure we are fairly well valued at current levels and it is the Production growth and confirmation of recent and future discoveries that will take us to the next level. I for one believe we are headed in the right direction, however with all the global turmoil it takes a strong conviction to hang in there in spite of my fears. I simply rationalize by convincing myself that I do not have any better ideas as to where to find a safer investment.

I believe that the bio for Agoracom reads "investor forums for investors by investors' and as such because most people here that buy a stock, buy it because they like it and consequently the majority of the time posts are positive. When good news is released it is often almost euphoric, and when we have a lack of news and declining share prices people question their decision and look for answers or confirmation why they shouldn't sell. Recently the company did a 6million share FT and we now have insiders and others that have big capital gains taking advantage of the offering. There has been an increase in insider activity as shares are sold in order to participate in the FT as well as some option conversions and tax preparations. It won't take long to find a home for all 6 million of the new shares and it should be steady as she goes soon. ( If POG and market climate are somewhat favourable).

People investing in this type of miner need to realize that things happen slowly. Hard Rock mining is a very specialized, difficult and dangerous profession. You need to use explosives to blast and remove not only the ore, but all of the other rock that is between you and the ore. Call me a pumper if you like, however this is a huge undertaking and I believe Dale is proving every day that he knows how to develope a mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply