Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Felderhof was at PDAC

posted on Mar 14, 2010 12:19PM

http://www.nationalpost.com/search_results.html?q=felderhof

Felderhof was at the PDAC giving a speach on "due diligence" in the mining industry. You will have to cut and paste the URL above I could not get it to link (I don't know how).

I do not believe, endorse or encourage the possibly slanderous current postings of SAN being a brex possibility. For one thing you don't give drill results in such high numbers that would make every Geologist within 1000 km (600 miles for the metric challenged) want to visit the mine to see the veins for themselves. Dale frequently has visitors to the mine and they take them underground. So lets all forget about a Brex scandal in Manitoba. It is absolute crap to say so.

However for those of you that think a 43-101 is the be all to end all in ming frauds one does not have to go back very far in current mining history to uncover Southwestern Resources and it's BOKA gold discovery. This company was following 43-101 protocol to the point of issuing a 43-101 compliant resource estimate and look at what happened (news on it still on Mineweb).

That is why like Rob Mckewen said he only buys the americas (North and South america) . He only buys if the management has a large stake in the company and not a large salary and large stock option positions. He likes to see management share in the risks as do I and he does his DD.

I like reading all of the postings but luckily I do not have to read the garbage ones if I do not choose to and that is why I do not believe postings should be automatically removed.

I believe we are all well educated and well informed investors that can weed out the garbage for ourselves and we all actively set the perpetrator('s) straight.

As Forrest gump says "and thats all I have to say about that"

New Message
Please login to post a reply