Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Beltedclear,..when looking at this high resolution image, is infact the eye and surrounding structures along with veining. The report is well documented on the timming of eruption. Their is mention the eye is center of the belt.Looking at Google Earth, visit to : Rice Lake Bisset Manitoba.: The zoom in will take you to the mine site and this area will be the West, North West side of the pluton eye. Scroll right along the Longnitude and Latitude given from the magnetic image on page ten of the report, the one you posted. Look East, South East and this Wallace lake and south area is cougar , Strike Point, bison and WildCat area heading down to the Beresford Lake. Looking at page ten and # 6 you can see the geology of the areas . Look at pg # 10 and then follow from the google site and you can place this eye directly over the Greens.Follow Sans at 51/96 long, lat at google, and look back and you can imagine these structures, veins on the greens. I guess looking North, North West from San one can see on page # 10 some large magnetic anomaly. I guess doing some DD work is always a good thing. I guess if our drills can keep proving up wide mining widths, then management needs more time to drill in my opinion,. Ruff, i"ll stick with my bet.............................................Feng Shui : is basically an environmental science and its origins are simple. It is based on an interpretation of the natural world and also the study of the movement of the heavenly bodies in order to determine the passage of time..Feng Shui East West...Traps 7

New Message
Please login to post a reply