Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Deliverator,

Thx for bringing up those Canadian bank big issues. I am not familar with them.

The US central bank, Fed, is not a government agency, is a bank cartel, this fact alone makes US banking system more vulerable than Canadian one, imho.

Also, behind this banker controlled agency, is the highly concentrated US power system. A better political system is a more balanced sytem, you don't need like or support all players. They represent different interest groups, and compromise is the best outcome. Without this balancing, the gov is so easily influenced by a specific powerful interest group. That is why US spend twice money per person as Canada and there is still 16% population out of medical coverage, and US average life span is less than Canada. Medical care now is a black hole dragging US recovery.

I agree Canadian house market has a big bubble now, but I think Canada will find a better way to release it without such a disastrous US alike impacts, cause Canadian middle class interest is better protected. Time will tell in the next 2-3 yrs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply