Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: San Gold Drills High Grade in New RL East Zone including 4.9 meters of 319 g/ton

As an active prospector in Manitoba I have had the pleasure to see first hand the changes in the exploration effort taking place in the Rice Lake area. It is my belief that the discoveries we are seeing today are the result of the dedication by a team of professionals that were guided by the vision of a a man long known and respected in the Manitoba Prospecting field.

From a Blog Post

From following the Rice Lake and San Gold developments, one thing is certainly clear to me - that the beliefs, efforts, dedication and years of hard work by the San Gold Executive Chairman, Mr Hugh Wynne ( local businessman / prospector) is paying off in golden colored spades. Mr Wynne played a key roll in assembling the land package, assets and professional team of what is today San Gold Corp, it can be said with confidence that Mr Wynne has also played an important part in shaping the future of the region and perhaps gold mining as whole in the Province of Manitoba. I feel strongly that Mr Wynne and the entire San Gold team should be nominated for high rewards and recognition at the next PDAC convention.

Link to full post

http://goldsearch.blogspot.com/2010/04/gold-in-manitoba-new-gold-camp-emerging.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply