Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Does anyone know why they can't get a reasonable amount of production out of the San Antonio mine at level 26 and below? The development and production of the Hinge and the decline and development of the 007 zone are physically independent of the old shaft. What are the issues that couldn't have been resolved in the last 2 years ? Dale should know everything about this mine and the equipment they have now owned for 5 years.

Considering they are capitalizing all of the development costs, their production cost / oz is way off Dale's forecasts and way over the norm. WTF ?

Traps, I'm not a day trader, for the record I have historically not even traded in a month 10% of my holdings in SGR but for the last fews months wish I sold a portion of my core to reinvest elsewhere. Again the exploration results have been great, the operational performance well below par. I'm overweight in SGR and kicking myself for not lighting up before the $80m placement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply