Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

wpgmoney, I totally agree with you on this one! I have been a holder for years. My average is 1.15 and I am very happy with the return on my investment. I understand why they would not want to go to the TSX. It might be a problem with potential predators. Fine. OK.

But the operational performance on production leaves a lot to be desired. So does the constant promising and missing on targets, either production, or TSX listing or 43-101.

Furthermore, I would expect from serious management some sort of discussion on why the targets are not ment and I mean a detailed discussion.

If we are having problems with production, specifically because there is a bottleneck at the D-shaft and we decided to go for less production and more exploration having in my that constraint, tell us clearly.

If we are having problems with the Hinge because we have allocated more miners to the sinking of the decline to 007, tell us clearly.

There is more of an onus on management to tell us, clearly, because what we were promised is not being delivered. Vague general explanations (more developmental ore) in such a case should not do!
The production statistics of a mining company that has underdelivered on promises should be so clear that an oaf would understand it with no difficulty. No excuses there.
New Message
Please login to post a reply