Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Hi, Azzurri - me too (re much of what you said).

I suspect that such offerings mean that any buyers of the deal are confident that the SP will exceed $3.75. In that case, maybe we should be welcoming this kind of action (except for the aspect of the share dilution involved ... gggrrrr!).

But then, i wonder, why would they not just buy on the market at current/recent much lower prices?? Could it be that their buys would be in such large amounts that they would propel the SP past $3.75, thereby making $3.75 a bargain in comparison? Are they locking in a much lower SP than they are expecting to see our SP going to?

So, i guess this kind of deal is mostly geared to:

1) large investor/traders (as Traps post a little later than yours discusses), and

2) long-term participants who can wait out the hangups and holdups to arriving at SP heaven in Shangrila-Nirvana. Or .. maybe they're trading/investing in such large size that they don't need much of a move to make them the kind of gains that keep them satisfied?

So, overall i would suspect it's a good thing -- Martha Stewart might agree. And I too would appreciate whatever help those better-informed around here could share with us.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply