Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

"The bashers, the ones calling for Dale"s head are well organized (through in-box ) as we seen them shave off 160 points in my last couple of post. .Traps7"

That's total BS "well organized through in-box and shaving points", and who and why does anyone care about their points and Agoracom status.....give us a break.

Regarding Dale getting sidelined, we little noisy shareholders have no influence over the B of D's or Dundee's decisions. IMHO I think a change was very much needed to start restoring shareholder confidence. The surprise decrease in the 43101 after the $4.00 financing was the last straw.

While I was away down south, it looks like George Pirie does care about the share price and the shareholders by evidence of his April 5 news release. I really like what I read and sure hope he's successful as I still have my heavy bet on this company. I suspect the day traders are having a tough time making a little scratch lately.

cheers to the investors/speculators who have held through 9 months of crap

New Message
Please login to post a reply