Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Going by San's performance ( -30%) over the period shown in the chart (april-oct. 2011) they seem to be in a seperate category on the far left.

Good to see them achieve the historic milestone of overall profit in a quarter. as minimal as it is I know that if I worked there I would feel better about the whole operation.it's been a long time coming,so congratulations for that. As sh'er I appreciate the difficulties in getting there.It took gold sales at 1740+ per ounce to do it, along with reduction of costs below 800/oz.Nothing has come easy for this outfit except for maybe the $4 financing.

Any way you can buy shares for around 2 bucks each which doesn't seem like a bad deal at this point. Market not too impressed with the 1/3 cent/share.This here's real. And maybe that is the problem. Everything is based on stone cold reality now and not hopes and dreams to much anymore.

Dale said drilling results will be released in related groupings over the next qtr. with all to be revealed before year end. Maybe dash of hope and a dream or 2 here.

In a kind of reverse note of caution such as is used in the mutual fund industry and here to be read as the future being better than the past....

" past performance is not a guarantee of future results."

New Message
Please login to post a reply