Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

IMHO the only thing that can move an "Explorer"(George Pirie's focus) is an increase to the resources. In the same interview George promised the 100+ holes, he also said we would see a new 43-101 by years end. Of course the time line has been shifted by subsequent comments of others til early 2012. It has been my hope that the mine plan in 2011 was to develope stopes, drill to define ore bodies and to move on to more developement for two purposes. Number one purpose was to stay away from profits by reinvesting all income back into the mine(tax purposes) and lastley to leave the stopes undisturbed in order to enable an easier calculation for 43-101 resource estimates. During the interview Ian had talked about the developement of three stopes at Cohiba and when pressed on that he became evasive as to plans. This to me(OMHO) confirmed my thesis. It is reassuring to me to hear that all costs are now being funded by operations and that they are not going to spend on major developement until they are much more certain about the geology and where the money would be best spent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply