Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

one had picked up the debenture.....at the end of the convertible debentures life in 2018 one would have received approx $400 in interest....ignoring the taxes on the interest....your net cost for the 2000 sh is $600 or 0.30 per share...............so if you believe that san will improve over time you can play the positives that might affect the share price....like gold over 1800,better grades,better recoveries,increased mill throughput etc and your san aquisition price decreases as you get closer to 2018...so if one intends to be a long term holder it gives me some peace of mind to hold a convertible debenture rather than the shares

i have picked up some debentures for the long term.......and my present block of san i will trade as required for short term gains.......maybe my logic is flawed but wtf i have been wrong before......i can be such a liar to my own brain.....i have conned it many times before.....anyways have a good weekend

New Message
Please login to post a reply