Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Bon giorno aquisces !

Nice of you to drop by for a little gloating. Of coarse you could have picked just about any stock to dump on and you would have been right, however I will admit I was blinded by what history was telling me and refused to believe the gold bears. I could write a book on what I have learned in the past 5 years but it would be pointless. Reality is now what the gangsters tell us it is. I have witnessed Jamie Dimon go before congress to face questions about illegal activity at GS and to see the congressmen virtually kiss his ass and lick his boots was very disturbing to me. I saw the heads of the banks get a pass on charges of laundering mexican drug money because it was determined they needed the liquidity to stay solvent. I watched hearings on gold manipulation where Andrew Mcquire proved that the gold price was being controlled to the benefit of the banksters. Again the law makers give them a pass because it would damage the economy to prosecute bankers. The latest and most disturbing of events saw Mr. Clapper the Nsa cheif lie to congress[a crimial offense) by denying that they were surveilling Americans, only then to see Snowden criminalized for telling the truth. Right now the reality is the FED can print 85 billion per month and lend it to their buddies at zero interest so they can buy up everything that still has any value. Amazingly all these trillions do not seem to cause any inflation? Fancy that.

Like I said in a recent past post, I admit was wrong, however I do not think I was stupid I feel like I was betrayed by a government that I believed to be lawfull and representative of the people. I also posted back when we dove past $1.25 (which I believe was my last buy) that the only thing that will help us now will be a turn around for gold. I hope it doesn't end up at WW3 however I hope SGR can hang in a couple more years as I still believe that gold will shine in the wake of a collapsing US treasury market that will bring down the Federal Reserve Note.

Humbley

Rookieprospector

New Message
Please login to post a reply