Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Bigpic,

I agree completely. Don't ever buy a stock based simply on a poster recommending it, always do your own DD. When I mentioned some stocks here, I didn't include the DYODD caveat simply because the investors on this board generally are the types who already know that. Other boards are a different matter. CNEX, for example, seemed to be just a pump and dump. If you've followed the posts on that other board, most of the pumpers have left with their money, with just a bunch of bagholders left saying "Wha happen?", "Still long and strong", "To the moon as soon as we get the geo reports", or "Today's the day I make all my money back". Nobody there seemed to have the faintest idea how long it takes to go from explorer startup to producer, and what the odds are that it will never happen. Pretty sad, and a pretty expensive lesson (though many don't seem to have absorbed it yet).

I wouldn't mention a stock as an investment unless I had done some homework myself, and when I do I throw it out not as an order or recommendation, but merely as an idea or suggestion, a starting point for your own DD.

GL

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply