Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Ok guys the last two weeks i have been doing my best to refute the shorts and bashers on hub. I usually dont post there due to the nonsense they put out there but at times I feel like it is my obligation to defend the company that I truely believe in. Do I own a large portion in SFMI by far no, but what I do have means a lot to me. People that are very close to me a own SFMI as well. I know that some of the guys here have been with SFMI for a while now and would really like for them to help me refute some of these false rumors and lies that our posted. I do realize that this can be very time consuming and even frustating at times but I also do realize that SFMI is once in a life time opportunity. I talked to RK today nice guy, was asking about the camera not working is due to the fact that the are is remote and works of off generators. I also had a few questions about the getting listed in the Brazilian and Canadian stock exchange. The process is kinda lenghty the time frame he gave me was between now and the end of the year. Which sounds good to me so that I can find further opportunities to invest in SFMI.

Well guys have a great weekend, and hopefully I will see you at the hub.

Long and Strong

New Message
Please login to post a reply