Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Pic- I agree that all startups have their miscues and hiccups. But most learn from them, and in general SFMI has done a very good job of learning from their mistakes and not repeating them. EXCEPT in the PR department. There has been a series of PRs that exaggerate, overpromise, weaselword, etc., whatever you want to call it. This isn't a matter of style, it's a matter of honesty, ethics, and integrity. And this isn't a case of just being overoptimistic, it's a matter of conveying things that simply aren't or won't be true. Don't tell us everything is all right if it's not, don't tell us the ore is 0.75 oz (or 4 oz) when it's less than 1 gm, don't imply you're generating revenue when you're actually borrowing against concentrate, don't tell us that you will "report more frequently about assay results" and then not do it. I agree that all of this lack of credibility will be overshadowed by the eventual results, but that doesn't help us now. Some of us would like to be able to take out some profits along the way, but the damage done to the sp has screwed over those plans.

That will be too bad if you can't make it to the meeting. You got a lot of info out of them last time, and I was hoping you'd do the same again. Looks like we'll both be home for this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply