Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Last year's SHM, SFMI only had 1000 shareholders of SFMI stock. As of yesterday, 5000 shareholders hold stock in SFMI. The reality is more are selling than buying. One big reason is the lack of the 43 101 and no income in a 10Q report. Don't forget market manipulators, another reason to get on the TSX.

Both dmag and myself had a talk with Director Lewis Georges. He did admit to further dilution. He did admit that the deal with Centurion is a great deal. That resource hasn't been tapped and if needed would take 10 months to tap into it because of SEC regulations.

Everyone said...the 43 101 is key for SFMI to make a run. To get on the TSX is huge because it opens up SFMI to the Frankfurt stock exchange too.

I am concerned with further dilution..but the reality is mistakes have been made. MSHA isn't helping the situation by adding more safety regulations. SFMI is making the right moves to adhere to the rules set forth by MSHA.

Do I worry SFMI is going to close the doors...NO

43 101 will help secure loans and ignite more buying of SFMI than selling. This is how I see it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply