Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Brother Lindy2,

I sincerely believe and hope that your vision of the future bears fruit and comes to pass. However, who among us would be upset, even PQ himself if the stock price were to rise to a less undervalued position? Would his hundreds of millions of shares balance the extra cost to buy back some stock? In a perfect scenario the stock price will stay at .06 until we are ready to sell it, where it rises to $100/share. The problem is that it is hard to convince others with 'naysayers' on the other websites. If 'we' brought the share price higher through truth and knowledge dissemination, then wouldn't the parasites would move on to more susceptible fare, leaving SFMI alone?

Besides, nobody wants pic to get out the shovel.

I think we all would feel much better if the PR's weren't so purposefully vague. I am just having trouble sitting on the sidelines with the tension so thick as we are getting so close. I have no intention of selling until Brother BOUTs gives the 'I told ya so'!

If you think about it, all the information needed to make a reasonable and informed decision is right here on our board. Being passive and sitting on the sidelines while the bashers play their game doesn't help us either.

I have checked the math and am unsure that the buyback will make a dent considering the number of outstanding shares. Not knowing how much is hands of contractors or shorted makes the equation neigh impossible.

JMHO,

EvanG 16:15

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation"

Nov 11, 2011 04:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply