Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Nov 11, 2011 04:33PM

Re: Kinross , SFMI's neighbor . I think a delaying factor is that Kinross may have to clean up and repair an environment mess they made on their nearby mine before Idaho would permit them to operate another mine in Idaho. A second factor that may inhibit or slow a buyout from a BIG BOY is likely to be the present lack of a NI 43-101 study as most executives would be fearful of criticism from stockholders, trade press , financers etc if they paid big bucks for a company without the reassurance of a good NI 43-101 report , which reportedly SFMI will have in early 2012. However there might be some gutsy guys like Eike Batista or others that would be willing to invest based on the War Eagle Mountain's history, previous assays & studies (See the history and Assays under LINK Library at the left) plus their own hired experts .I can wait a bit , meanwhile I'm putting 400,000 of my shares into a Roth IRA on Monday so that in 5 years I can take it out tax free ,. By then it should be worth 4 million ,ie $10.00 per share . The rest will remain in my IRA or joint account awaiting a buyout. Lindy

New Message
Please login to post a reply