Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

The "team" is all over the place ..who is mining the gold?

Pierre in Florida

Pascale in Texas

Christian in Canada

T. Ridenour (CFO) in Georgia

RK in Virginia

I know businesses operate virtually nowadays, but it doesn't make me feel any better that the team is all over the place coupled with the fact that they don't have expertise in mining operations, yet they are running all aspects of the operations themselves. Does this operation look like they want to be successful at mining? For me, this further validates that they are solely looking for a buyout where All in the Family will prosper (that's why no one believes PR's like the one yesterday). If they wanted to be a successful mining company, they surely would be smart enough to get people with experience on board.

So they bring in AS to get funding and drill results to accomplish this goal. BUT, I think it will be difficult for the stock price to move without the drilling catalyst ...too much uncertainty and unprofessionalism concerning everything else to do with the company. And unfortunately that means it is unlikely they can take advantage of the Centuriin funding. I personally think they could have avoided the current situation they are in with some more intellgent decisions along the way. So at this point as everyone always says, the drilling is everything!

New Message
Please login to post a reply