Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Howard Hughes ran his huge empire from a hotel room in Vegas with needles in his arms. What's your point?

Drilling is a major step towards the goal...everybody agrees on that. Once the drills begin, the dreamers hop on board. The share price will start going higher JMHO

They're some people who think the drills will never start because PQ is just milking the dump ore for his own personal greed. Please provide the evidence to back up your claim?

SFMI is bringing on a cyanide leaching system..I believe SFMI will need an experienced mining engineer to handle the new system in place. Capital needed....we all get it!!!

CQ will be in charge of the subsidary of SFMI which will handle our smelting and outside 3rd party concentrate to be smelted. Don't think CQ will just put the gold in the back of his pick up truck and drive it to the bank. Why do you think they hired security. I spent 20 minutes talking with security about the security of the gold and silver.

Granted a few mishaps have happened...Melba fiasco which I wasn't here at the time. Bill Earl and PQ conflict...you have two sides of the story. Reality is PQ terminated the contract with Bill Earl. Bill Earl will claim to be a victim and so will PQ. If PQ owes Bill Earl the remainder of the money under the contractual agreement, eventually he will be paid or PQ will file for bankruptcy. HOPE NOT!!!! This isn't illegal...I have family members in business that are in debt and have creditors after them. It doesn't mean that they're bad business people but their expenses exceed their income. They are still in business doing whatever they can to stay afloat.

This brings me back to Allen Simon....Mr Capital and experienced in business. Its obvious he likes what he sees in SFMI or he wouldn't have shares and wouldn't be meeting with PQ these next days. As the mill stands, it not producing the revenue as expected so PQ's hands are tied. It doesn't make sense to take the Centurion deal now....in my opinion I wouldn't bank on it till our share price is over .25 cents a share. If I remember correctly, between .05-.06 pps, the trade off would around 87 million shares of dilution.

I remember RS telling me, once the 43 101 and the drilling starts, the share price will move because the dreamers will hop on board. They have taken the company seriously.

I strongly believe in the next few weeks we are going to hear great news.....because of Mr. Simon and PQ shaking hands.

Plus....AS will be bringing on additional advisors to the advisory board. PQ isn't micro managing Mr. Simon. I am curious who will be next to come on board. I seriously doubt it will be Bill Earl....LMAO....j/k

Game on....lets get the show on the road.

New Message
Please login to post a reply