Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Garick,

I intend to attend this years SHM. There is nothing like being there first hand to figure out what is happening. Sometimes in between the annual meetings and during the long periods of silence, I do wish there were semi annual meetings. That is where PQ and Co. are good at communicating with us. Certainly not through their PRs.

I would sure encourage you to attend as with your being there last year, you were unmatched in your ability to observe and relate what you observed to us on this board. There were many things that I had seen and had forgotten until you mentioned it. Plus you had an understanding and could interpret what you saw so that when questions came up here, you could respond with clarity and accuracy. You also spoke with a lot of people and really got around. That was very valuable to all of us. So if you are not there, it will be a loss to us all. I do realize it is a real commitment of time and money. I have invested in a number of mining companies, but this is the only SHM I attend. This is my loss, but I can't do more and this is the most important one to me. Just IMHO.

Calfarmer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply