Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Calfarmer,

Depends on many situations..I like to have my wife attend, she has been a critic and it's all because of the share price. I keep telling her, Google didn't turn into an overnight sensation.

If I do attend, since I have shares in both companies, I like to attend both GHDC and SFMI SHM's. Something tells me, GHDC is going to be bigger than it appears. No debt and literally no expenses. Pierre can sell off SFMI and literally eat Cheato's while collecting dollars from SFMI's royalty and lease payments. I don't see PQ laying on his ass because the man is hyper and a doer.

Question: What will GHDC do with the lease and royalty monies it collects from SFMI? Research other properties all over the world? Go into oil and natural gas exploration? We know he won't go into the medical field, the government just took that over.

If we don't hear about the drilling or filing of the N43 101 by the SHM, PQ better bring ear muffs. I believe many shareholders will be bringing megaphones to the party.

Are you still residing in Commiefornia? Myself, I won't retreat or surrender...I was here first.

New Message
Please login to post a reply