Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

In an effort to move the subject away from the doom and gloom I have a question. Well, a bunch of them. BOUTS this is primarily aimed at you 'cause you are the BUYOUT guy but anybody else please jump in.

TDA says there are ~705 million shares out.

What is the estimated value of the PM's still in the mountain, aside from the "leftover" stuff that we are currently processing?

I guess what I'm saying is, if someone were to buy us out based on news of drilling in the Sinker Tunnel producing good results, what would we be able to expect for a buyout price?

I know we've gone over this before, but it was even wilder speculation back then and now that we are beginning to see some more reasonable and believable numbers, I am curious as to what we could reasonably expect for a return on our investment. We also had a lot less shares out back then.

Someone mentioned 10m oz of gold. That would be worth about 16b at the current $1600/oz. (I would think the price would be higher by the time this takes place.)
Divide that by 704.9 m shares and I come up with about $23/share.

Now, obviously we wouldn't get that much but what is a reasonable amout to speculate on? Of course, it costs money to get it out of the mountain and process it and I'm not including that here. Is $5/share more like it?

Would "proving up" the Oro Fino vein from the Sinker Tunnel be enough for one of the big guys to make an offer?

Are my numbers all screwed up?

Just trying to talk about something other than disaster...

Don

Edit: One other thing. What would stop some big guy from coming and and buying all the shares up for a ridiculous price like a nickel? Do we have enough "strong hands" to stop that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply