Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: No Volume! Is this the Calm before the Storm or a Rainbow moment?

"Please enlighten me and this forum, why a guy with NO SKIN in the game anymore, still follows a company/stock/forum???"

Intrigue and curiosity. It's a fascinating story whether you're a shareholder or not...more so if you know the players involved. I cheer the heroes and boo the villains.

"Let's back track a bit. You sat with PQ at a restaurant in NYC with a few others during PQs visit in Long Island with those mamalooks at the Steak House in LI, and you feel liked PQ lied to you and you feel betrayed?? So you still linger here because you put some friends in this POS investment and they lost several thousands??? I did the same thing. I still have shares of both stocks and I try to follow it as much as I can, that's why I post and watch the pps/daily. On the other hand, if I sold, I would never look back and dwell on what was said/happened."

I don't "feel like" PQ lied to me. I know he did. Though I think the company's public record speaks for itself as to whether shareholders have been lied to in this process. Trust me, I'm over it and was fortunate enough that I met PQ early on in my SFMI due diligence days so that I could get out with only a small loss. I don't dwell on what was said or what happened, though I occasionally pop in to see what the latest scuttlebutt is. Some people still e-mail me PR updates and ask what I think which makes it difficult to completely ignore the SFMI saga. Daryl still texts me to check it out. So invariably I log in here to read a few posts about the buzz and if someone says something that I feel warrants a response, I might respond.

"Rocketstocks does the same $hit. He thinks he knows it all. He's TRYING to be some hero trying to rescue shareholders by feeding them crapola. Example: Just by the things he says about Delaney Equity and Pierre's business transaction THAT NEVER CAME TO FRUITION, I know he's a JO!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't read the SFMI I-Hub board and have most of the posters on ignore there anyway. I did post there about the lawsuit recently...may have been my first post in a year there. I'm certainly no message board hero, but at the same time I also don't like to see people get hurt by irresponsible opinions and faux confidence (whether it be hyping or bashing).

"Your other wonderful investment Medinah, which Anton tried pushing to me has sunk as well, so do you feel the same betrayal/hatred against their management?"

My other investments, my lottery numbers, my pee schedule, etc. have nothing to do with SFMI and are merely a deflection from my original point that I feel it is irresponsible for any shareholder to speak in confident absolutes and tell people to trust them...particularly when it involves a company that has a long history of rumor-based heightened expectations only to be followed by failures and lies.

"Our management knows "change" has to be made and all I've saying is that I believe we will see it real soon.......which causes me to feel bullish on our future."

Damn, if you had said this originally, I would never have been compelled to post in the first place. I think if the company can somehow extricate itself from the Quilliam family or vice versa without too much hardship, then it has a fighter's chance. I want to see this happen so that I can cheer the heroes and boo the villains...of which I am neither.

New Message
Please login to post a reply