Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

You know it amazes me how some people attack others. Everyone on this board that post is expressing their own opinion. Some might be facts and some just might be how that individual perceives the direction of the company. None of us are 100% correct. I am trying to stay somewhat positive but the way the company is currently managed, makes it extremely hard. I would assume that all of us want the same thing. We would like the company to start making money and the stock price increase. In my opinion, the people that do most of the attacking of other people that post must get offended when people post statements that challenge their postings. I only ask questions because I am tired of excuses. All I want is the truth. I get frustrated when I read all these posting saying positive things are coming soon and every time when we get a filing or a press release it is the opposite. If it wasn’t always the opposite we wouldn’t be where we are currently. Let’s all hope that the selling has stopped and the stock price moves up. Just try to remember that I would assume all of us want the company to succeed, but some of us, our patience is running thin. So try to respect the other posters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply