Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Rather than resorting to name-calling, why don't you consider the facts and legal opinions that I presented and linked to? I don't mean to threaten your world view, just trying to clear people on this misconception. What possible downside is there to educating yourself as thoroughly as possible?

For what it's worth, there was a time that I was under this misconception of the applicability of NI 43-101 as well. I was pointed to various resources, not unlike the ones I linked previously, by professional investors and geologists as well. I also went as far as consulting with the SEC's Corporate Finance Division (Industry Guide 7 is under their purview) regarding the applicability for a different mining company.

A US listed company can't just say "Let me skip Industry Guide 7" and just do an NI 43-101 because I don't like the reporting requirements. If that were the case EVERY US listed company would do an NI 43-101 and ignore Industry Guide 7, making the regulation superfluous. Unfortunately, the SEC does not allow this to occur.

This is not simply my opinion...it is a fact. When you say "BS", you are saying "BS" to a fact, not an opinion.

Mar 28, 2014 11:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply