Free

Silverado - glass 1/2 full, 1/2 empty - Tonto.

posted on Jun 14, 2009 10:51AM

Tonto, I like you, like & respect the members on this board. I also respect your views & appreciate your intellect. Naturally we all want to do well. I am of the opinion that the glass is 1/2 full - I'm extremely optimistic at this point, despite the bumps in the road the last 2 -3 yrs. We're in the perfect spot at the perfect time. Lessons have been learned, sometimes the hard way - money, time & energy have been wasted. Nevertheless, positive changes are occurring & will continue in this vein. Progress & outside interest is increasing. I estimate $70 - 90 Million has been invested in the crown jewel, the Nolan at this point. It would be impossible to start from ground zero to-day. The Nolan is worth 10's of Billions in my humble opinion - enough to raise a lot of eyebrows. Bashers claim no profits for years - yet we have survived & are at a major turning point. Major gold mines would love to have our properties.

If oil continues to rise, our Green Fuel could once again become a reality. China would love to have our technology. Energy independence is not merely a dream. Last but not least there is antimony - the long forgotten gem that is invaluable with no U.S. Production since 2,000 & China presently holding the trump cards here - mainly for itself - not the U.S!

Being optimistic, I predict dramatic progress will occur over the next few months. Yes, we will not likely be profitable this summer; nevertheless, this summer will witness positive changes that will lead to major profitability! Stay tuned!

New Message
Please login to post a reply