Free
Message: Re: Fresh from the BCSC = 1.5 million shares and 1.5 million warrants Advice.

Re: Fresh from the BCSC = 1.5 million shares and 1.5 million warrants Advice.

posted on Jun 26, 2009 11:59PM

Know what you mean - I have 9 workig days off & experience the same thing - painting the kitchen, cutting grass etc, 3rd granchild arrived yesterday, 4th to-morrow . I have 3 kids in the States) & rarely do we all get toether at the same time. All 3 home by to-morrow. Busy with kids & grandchildren, but will all be gone by next Friday & then it's back to the old grind. Koala has this all the time - helps keep him young as well as a few margaritas. Imagine having 20 grandkids - he's a very lucky guy!

Just thankful to be sane, healthy & be able to contribute to society in a meaningful way!

Forgive me for not being able to provide all the facts people want re Silverado - but I feel very strongly we will come out on top - 2 hot sectors - gold & alternative energy - altho' the latter has been locked up in the closet for some time.

Most of family expect to be on Silverado Beach in Dec. - most of you know now that this is really Eagle Beach, Aruba - rated in the top 7 in the world. One of the most relaxing, safe places in the world. Hope many can go!

New Message
Please login to post a reply