Free
Message: Perception: Per Yahoo @~!:20pma whopping 2,000 shares traded at 0.0031 ( $6.20 )

Perception: Per Yahoo @~!:20pm a whopping 2,000 shares traded at 0.0031 ( $6.20 ). My trades at my broker cost me $8.95 a trade so why would I trade 2,000 share and loose money. One see's it on the daily graph when in reality it means nothing to me.

One needs to do more than just look at the SP since volume means a lot. If the Market Minilapitors could slip this trade in as the last one of the day this $6.20 trade would have a majot impact on my portfolio at the close of that day. Since the SP will normally recover to the daily mean average the next morning it is really of no concern to me.

Now it could be a problem if one were buying on Margin which I personally never do. It could also 'rattle the cages' of weak retail share holders.

Understanding that this is the way some MM operate could save one a good bit of tax liability if transferring Silverado Stock from an IRA to a Roth ( since the transfer price is a snapshot at the time of transfer: ie transfer at 0.0031 instead of at 0.004 ).

MISH

New Message
Please login to post a reply