China’s largest silver producer

$48.6-million in cash, strong operations and the lowest production costs among its global peers.

Free

$1.24 for Silvercorp. Insane. Buying at this price means you are buying the company's cash and assets dollar for dollar and any future cash flow and growth is all for free. What a deal!

Unless commodities further plummet, Silvercorp will still manage to produce good positive cash flows and continue to strengthen their position for explosive growth when prices recover. With the large number of mining companies ceasing production, we'll see a bottom in prices very soon (it seems we have already found a floor for zinc and lead)

With us being able to buy Silvercorp $1 of shares for $1 of equity... even if the company only manages to generate $10 million in cash over the next 12 months, that's a healthy 6-7% return on your investment right there just by virtue of the growth of the balance sheet (or dividends if the company does not suspend them, which I would encourage them to do short-term to protect cash).

Maybe the China thing does scare some investors away, perhaps they fear the Chinese government will nationalize their companies. Real fear, I guess, but I really don't see China wanting to cut off foreign capital investment with the amount of growth it has fueled. China still has a lot of growth ahead.

Baby thrown out with the bath water, clearly. I am buying aggressively.

New Message
Please login to post a reply