Sonde Resources Corp

Exploration and production of oil and natural gas.

Free

Hi Drock:

I also have held Canadian Superior shares for a long time due to its holdings off of Nova Scotia, the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and Trinidad & Tobago. I have held my shares since 2002. Yes Greg Noval was an aggressive player and he rubbed many in the oil business the wrong way as he was a maverick, true to himself and his visions. I got interested in Canadian Superior when Don Axford helped them to acquire the drilling locations offshore Nova Scotia. He and Noval had a vision for drilling off of the East Coast which was ahead of its time. The Trinidad project was a bridge too far for SNG's resources at the time. Noval was proven right that the gas was there and that he could get it. He was the master elephant hunter. However, he over extended the company financially and the bad financial markets and SNG's bankers and BG pulled the rug out from under SNG as it didn't have the money to cover the debts that Noval's vision had piled up. I don't disagree that it was time for Noval to go. As for what is going on with the buying and selling of SNG shares, according to Easy87us on the Investor Village Board, the trading is almost totally institutional investors on the AMEX. There is very little retail buying and selling which means that something could be up. All that I am asking for from SNG management is a little accountability and an update for the retail shareholders like you and I that they are firmly in control and that they have a plan going forward to manage the company's assets. They are employees of the company, not the owners. Hopefully the Q 3 Report comes out on time and answers all of your questions and mine. One way or the other. The shares should be in the $1.50 to $2.00 range if there was a highly visible management team in control in my opinion.

Best Wishes; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply