Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Hi Snug,

Here a short update on the meeting this afternoon.

We met at Beursplein 5,talked at one of the office's and then we went down to the former exchange floor (now completely empty) where he did the interview, shortly followed by a live presentation for RTL (Dutch TV)

When back at the office we discussed "discovery investing" a bit because his website was the reason why we had the meeting in the first place and during the talk he made a few remarks but cant remember them all :-)

About the area play's he mentioned that i should watch out for the one's that didnt have any discovery's on their own. Beeing there (in the ring) isnt enough to go 10 fold. But; the fact that Noront should bring enough attention and money to the region even the area play's without any finds could go at least 3x the current value.

Im not sure if he is into Spider. He knew the stock and that they are also active in "the ring of fire". Positive thing for him was the fact that they had a discovery of their own.

Hopefully we have some more time in the future so i can learn some more from him.

The meeting made me 1000% for sure that NO stock in the ring will leave my hands before current prices are at least 5 fold! (sorry.. just like to think big)

Also his vision on discovery investing i can recommend to check out. The next year I will do an experiment where I buy all the stocks he mentions ;-) Just small portions of 500,- See what 2008 will bring me.

Please don’t make any decisions by reading story’s of others… but think twice before selling SPQ to early. (and al the others)

Regards,

Gerwin

New Message
Please login to post a reply